- Reveal to youth their potential and stimulate their spirit of initiative through a partnership between the corporate and the public world.
- To complete our mission, our association involves volunteers in colleges, ghi schools and universities during 2 hours per week for few weeks, to animate entrepreneurship programs of Junior Achievement Worldwide, world leader in entrepreneurship education since 1919.
- Passion for what we do, integrity, responsibility and excellence in how we do it
- Confidence in the unlimited potential and creativity of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market economy and entrepreneurship
- Faith in the virtues of partnership and collaboration
- Recognition of the impact and relevance of the “learning by doing” approach on education and motivation.